DRiVE lab faculty members, clockwise from top left, Andrew Hamilton-Wright, Michele Oliver, Blair Nonnecke, and Lana Trick.
Lana Trick (Neuroscience and Applied Cognitive Science/Psychology): Human factors, cognitive ergonomics, driving and traffic accidents, in-vehicle technologies, age-related change in attentional abilities from childhood to old age, multiple-object tracking, enumeration (subitizing and counting), reasoning about uncertain outcomes.
Michele Oliver (Engineering):Workplace injury prevention, development and testing of new in-vehicle technologies, whole-body vibration mitigation strategies and device development
Andrew Hamilton-Wright (Computer Science): Machine assisted decision making, machine learning, association mining, data visualization
Blair Nonnecke (Computer Science): Human-computer interaction, usability, user-interface design, usability of in-vehicle navigation devices, design of systems to support online groups, lurkers in on-line communities.
FALL/WINTER 2022-2023 UNDERGRADUATE RESEARCHERS
- Tara Briar (Psychology Honours thesis: PSYC 4870/4800)
- Martin Geraets-Rose (Psychology Honours thesis: PSYC 4870/4880)
- Olivia Woodward (Psychology Honours thesis: PSYC 4870/4880)
- Sharan Selvakumar (Neuroscience thesis: NEUR 4401/4402)
- Miray Youssef (Psychology Research internship: Psych 3240 Fall semester only)